Those young talented and hardworking male and females are looking for bank jobs so world bank jobs 2023 advertisement has been announced to fill the available vacancies globally and across country where world bank branched available. The hopeful eligible people trying to get careers in banking and finance sector where they can maintain all banking responsibilities with smartly and professionally. The world bank currently hiring from individual who are moral at dealing with customers and can answer each type of query without any hesitation and be honest with its passion.
The bank not offers jobs only to professionals in banking but they also offer internship opportunity for fresh graduates who want to start careers journey in professional fields. The world bank vacancies advertisement officially published on world bank careers page and others social media accounts. The complete application process, eligibility criteria and salary benefit fully describe below.
Latest World Bank Jobs Advertisement – World Bank Careers
|Name of Department||World Bank|
|Posting Location||Any where in country|
|Who can Join?||Both Male and Females|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Job Nature||Banking Jobs|
Introduction to World Bank:
The world bank is an international financial institute that works globally and provides loans and financial grants to others countries government for financial supports of middle-income countries. The bank was established in 1944 along with international monetary fund. United State of America has main role in world bank and some others countries also have major roles in this bank.
World Bank Vacancies List:
- Assistant Accountant
- Office Manager
- Network Engineer
- Gis Specialist
- Junior Hydrologist
- Fiduciary Assistant
- Procurement Officer
- Quality Assurance Officer
- Social Safeguard Specialist
- Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
- Computer Operator
- Applicants have a Doctorate (PhD), Master’s (MSc), MA, MBA (or equivalent) qualification with relevant work experience (these specifications vary according to each institution.
- A minimum of three years’ relevant professional experience in fields related to development or continued academic study at doctorate level for World Bank placement
- Fluency in English
- Applicants age limit not be more than 30 years
- Individual Specialization in a field relevant to the World Bank, IFC or MIGA technical/operations areas, such as economics, law, finance, education, public health, social sciences, engineering, urban planning, infrastructure, public-private partnerships, agriculture and natural resources, risk management and insurances among others.
World Bank Jobs Salary and Benefits:
The world bank offers not only offers employment but they provide competitive salary packages plans and others more advantages base on position rank, qualifications and professional experience. Some of useful benefits listed below.
- Health, Life, Accident, and Other Insurance Programs
- Pension Plan on Retirement
- Relocation, Resettlement, and Expatriate Benefits
- Paid Leave for different situations
- Work/Life Balance opportunities
- Health Services Department
- Fitness Center
- Careers Growth opportunities
World Bank Internship Program:
World Bank Internship opportunity also available for students and fresh graduates’ degree holders who want to enroll them in areas of economics and computer science to gain experience in professional fields. The internship is specially design for hardworking new talent for combine project with hand on exercise. The internship opportunity to contribute to developments across all progress sectors, including agriculture, public sector governance, climate change (energy, environment and water), financial & private sector, human development, entertainment education, transport, trade, gender, and fragility, conflict and violence.
How to Apply for World Bank Jobs?
- Those applicants who meet all jobs criteria may submit online application form by creating and account using this link: https://www.worldbank.org/en/about/careers
- The application process can be completed within 15 to 30 minutes.
- You should have your work history and your name as it appears in your passport before starting.
- Before applying you must check the positions criteria and application submission volume and then submit application form along with resume/CV receipt.
- The selection process may take from a few weeks to a few months, depending on the number of applications received and the availability of staff.
Your status will be shown as after submission application
- Applied (your application has been accepted)
- Long List (you are among many candidates being considered)
- Short List (you are a potential candidate)
- Interview (we would like to interview you)
- Not Selected (you were not chosen for the long or short lists)
- World Bank Internship 2023 | Paid Internship in Bank – Online Apply
- HBL Bank Cashier Jobs 2023 – Multiple Branches (2000+ Posts)
- Meezan Bank Jobs 2023 Advertisement | Meezan Bank Careers
- UBI Careers 2023 | Union Bank of India Recruitment – Apply Online
- FNB Jobs 2023 – First National Bank (FNB vacancies Lists) | Apply Online