Those young talented male and females looking for work from home call center jobs in Pakistan as a careers part time or full time so there are many companies offers call center jobs in karachi,lahore and others major cities of Pakistan work from home. Moreover the world has been change due to insufficient of physically space multiple companies has started call center hiring as a remote work. So this is an excellent opportunities for those who are already working in other companies and join call center as part time work or those unemployed or students also submit their application for call center agent full time work and according spare time they can also perform their duties.
To get job in call center is not easy applicant male and females both have excellent communication skills in English Urdu language and intermediate or above qaualification.Call center job requirement work from home are different if we compare physically duties of call center. Those people who have strong knowledge of problem solving analytical reason solution then apply for listed companies where you get employment.
List of Company Offers Work From Home Call Center Jobs
- CIENCE Technologies
- APEX Call Centers
- Experts Helping Businesses
- Cenit Inc
- ICT Innovation
- ePlanet communication Pvt. Ltd
- Digitech Outsourcing Solution
- Critical Mass Company
- Signature IT & Communication
- I POSSIBLE
- Candidates who want to join call center must have a minimum qualification Intermediate or equivalent
- Basic knowledge of computer applications
- Valid CNIC/Domicile
- Must be Pakistani nationality holders
- Expert in customer service practices and principles
- Applicants must have good typing and date entry speed
- Applicants must be able to dealing and handle stressful situation
- Excellent communication skills as well as reading and writing
Required Skills for Call Center Jobs
If you are interested to join call center then you much have required skills to apply for call center jobs.
- Strong communication skills: Call center representatives must be able to clearly and effectively communicate with customers over the phone.
- Active listening: Representatives must be able to listen carefully to customer concerns and respond appropriately.
- Problem-solving skills: Call center representatives must be able to troubleshoot and find solutions to customer issues.
- Empathy: Representatives must be able to understand and empathize with customer concerns and frustrations.
- Patience: Call center representatives may have to deal with difficult customers and must be able to remain patient and professional at all times.
- Computer literacy: representatives must have experience with computer software, and internet applications
- Multitasking: representatives should have the ability to manage multiple tasks and shift their attention quickly between them.
- Time management: representatives should be able to manage time efficiently to meet performance goals
- Technical knowledge: Depending on the company and product, may require the representatives to have a knowledge on the technical aspects of the product.
- Language skills: This may be mandatory depending on the company and the product, representatives may be required to communicate with customers in multiple languages
Call Center Agent Duties
A call center performs different duties during work time where getting call center jobs is easy work is much difficult. A call center agent is responsible for handling a large volume of incoming phone calls or making outbound calls in a call center setting. The specific duties of a call center agent may vary depending on the industry and company, but some common responsibilities include:
- Answering customer inquiries, providing information, and troubleshooting problems
- Identifying and addressing customer needs and concerns
- Using customer service software to track and document customer interactions
- Upselling or cross-selling products and services
- Making outbound calls to follow up on customer interactions or for sales purposes
- Meeting or exceeding performance metrics, such as call volume and customer satisfaction
- Adhering to company guidelines and policies
- Staying up to date on products, services, and company policies
- Offering solutions or recommendations to customer complaints and issues.
- In addition to those, many call center now a days also focuses on providing excellent customer service through different channels, like chat, email and social media. So, you might also expect to handle those kinds of interactions as well.
How to Apply?
The candidates from across country who are interested and join work from home call center jobs then visit listed companies’ official website and submit their online application.
- Work From Home Call Center Jobs 2023 in Pakistan | Male & Female Online Apply
- American Express Remote Jobs 2023 | Work with American Express Online
- Google Work from Home Jobs for Students & Professionals – Apply Online
- Freelance Writing Jobs for Students Online | Writing Jobs From Home
- Walmart Work from Home Jobs 2023 Full Time/Part Time | walmart careers