Excellent careers opportunity announced by Prime Minister of Pakistan through PM Youth Internship Program 2023 For Graduates Pakistani male and females. This internship for unemployed graduates who have completed their degree from hec recognize university may submit their online application form for pm internship program across country. Prime minister internship will help graduates financially and through this program internee will learn advance skills and gain experience in related field. In this phase government will hire almost 150000 internee from Punjab,Sindh,KPK,Balochistan,FATA and AJK after selection of successful candidates government will pay 30000 monthly stipend.
Prime Minister Youth Internship Program will start with the collaboration of Pepsi Co and others well reputed organization in following fields of Marketing, Finance, Law, Engineering, Food Technology, Public Administration, and Business. This Prime Minister Youth Internship Program will place Interns in Federal Ministries, Divisions, Provincial Departments, Banks, Industries, corporations, and various Public and Private Institutions for One year.
The advertisement of internship officially published in daily newspaper and others social media accounts of government.Complete details of pm internship program eligibility criteria,application submission process and last date.
Table of Contents
Details of Latest PM Youth Internship Program
|Name of Department||Government of Pakistan|
|Posting Location||Lahore,Karachi,Islamabad,Multan and Others|
|Who can Join?||Both Male and Females|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Monthly Stipend||Rs: 30000|
Eligibility Criteria for PM Internship Program:
- Graduate in any discipline or equivalent
- Applicant must have 3-year diploma after high school graduation / FSc. Madrassah graduates are also qualified to apply.
- Candidates must have valid CNIC and Pakistani nationality
- Having 50% of the grade and 2.5 CGPA in latest degree from HEC recognize institute
- The age limit is up to 25 years. An age limit of up to 30 years is also recommended for FATA Balochistan and South Punjab.
- There is no gender discrimination in this program. Women are encouraged to apply
- Applicants must have unemployed.
How to Apply?
- The interested and eligible candidates who meet all above requirements for pm internship program can submit online application form using this link: www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
- The applicant received after the due date will not entertain.
- Women are highly encouraged to apply.
- Incomplete application will not accept
- Recent Passport Size Photo Graph.
- Copies of Form B/Passport/CNIC
- Graduation Transcript Certificate
- Graduation Degree Certificate
Advertisement of PM Youth Internship Program:
- TCS Jobs 2024 | TCS Careers – Latest Vacancies (Apply Online)
- TCS Work From Home Jobs 2024 Online – Latest Advertisement
- NHMP Jobs 2024 (440 Posts) | National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs
- Caregiver Jobs Near Me 2023 | Full Time/Part Time Vacancies – Apply
- Telehandler Jobs Near Me 2023 Vacancies | Near Me Jobs
- Remote Jobs Near Me 2023 List | How to FIND Online Jobs Near Me