Pakistan post office jobs 2023, candidates who are looking for employment they have crucial opportunity to start career and make your future bright. Pakistan Post Office hiring employees in multiple departments. All candidates that have the required criteria can qualify for this job. The candidates who are passionate, responsible and desired to have government job can avail from this opportunity. This opportunity is not for only male but also female can apply for such advertisement as Pakistan post office jobs is equal opportunity organization.
These jobs are not specific for one city as you belong to any city of Pakistan can send your application and secure your seat for Pak post office career. There are many vacancies are mentioned in newspaper such as, manager, sales man, administrator, IT officer, engineering, district account officer, consultant, customer relation officer, office boy, clerks, postman assistant private secreta and various others, if you have qualification from matric to master then you are eligible for such careers.
Candidates who are eagerly waiting for Pakistan post office jobs but unaware from application procedure and wanted to know salary and benefits and eligibility criteria then keep reading this article as we are providing you complete information.
|Name of Department||Pakistan Post Office|
|Posting Location||All Over Pakistan|
|Who can Join?||Both Male and Females|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Job Nature||Government Jobs|
|Salary Range||30000-70000 PKR|
|Number of Posts||30 + 31+ 07 + 175 + 342 + 373 + 466 + 927 + 126 + 677 + 683 + 171 + 12 = 4020|
Table of Contents
Post Office Vacancies List
- ssistant Superintendent Postal Services
- Assistant Superintendent (Mail, Sorting & Transportation)
- Data Entry Operator
- Security Guard
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Duplicating Machine Operator
|Sr. No||Post Name||Qualification||No of Seats|
|2.||Data Entry Operator (BPS-14)||Bachelor||03|
|4.||Upper Division Clerk (BPS-11)||Intermediate||02|
|5.||Lower Division Clerk (BPS-09)||Matric||03|
|6.||Driver (BPS-04)||Primary + Driving License||05|
|11.||Sanitary Worker (BPS-01)||Primary||03|
|12.||Naib Qasid (BPS-01)||Primary||02|
|13.||Security Guard (BPS-01)||Primary||02|
Eligibility Criteria Pakistan Post Office Jobs
Candidates must have their certificate of education. They have their complete documents as copies of CNIC, location of their domicile, experience letter if available. If you are applying for driving then you must have your driving license. Other criteria you will find at the advertisement.
Post office Internship
This program also providing you internship opportunity. Young and ambitious students who wish to develop their careers in the government sector as young professionals can avail from Pakistan post office internship. This will make able the students to to learn business strategies, advanced skills, and learn from hands-on exercises to build their careers in the government sector. By attending internship students get experience throughout their career life.
How to Apply for Pakistan Post office Jobs?
- Applications should reach to the authority concerned whose address is shown under each advertisement for respective vacancy, along with attested copies of all required documents within 15 days of publication of this advertisement in the Newspapers through
- UMS (Urgent Mail Service) or Registered Post of Pakistan Post. No application will be received by hand.
- Age limit: (i) For Assistant (BPS-15) 18-28 years; (ii) For Drivers (BPS-4) 18-25 years; (iii) For all other vacancies/posts above 18-25 years. Age limit will be considered up to closing date of submission of applications. (Maximum Age limit for Staff Car Drivers shall be 30-Years)
- Application of applicants will be considered only for the post lying vacant in the share of their place of domicile.
- Each Application Form should be accompanied with a Postal Order or ACG-67 Receipt worth Rs.500/- (in original) in the name of respective authority mentioned under each advertisement for respective vacancy.
- Eligible Government servants must apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Department can increase/decrease number of advertised posts/number of vacancies at any time during recruitment process.
- Applications received incomplete or after due date shall not be entertained.
- Applicants must bring original valid CNIC to the examination center.
- Mobile Phones are not allowed in examination center.
- The candidates appointed against the posts of Assistant (BPS-15), UDC (BPS-11) & LDC (BPS-9) shall have to qualify the mandatory prescribed IT Training course of National Information Technology Board (NITB) after final selection.
- The competent authority reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process, increase/decrease the number of posts as per requirement against any post at any stage without assigning any reason.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test/interview etc.