The advertisement National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs 2023 national highway and motorway police vacancies announced in Pakistan leading newspaper of express and others to hire the class iv staff from across country.There is an excellent careers opportunity to join motorway police as a careers on regular basis.The NHMP jobs 2023 is recruiting BPS-01 to BPS-05 staff. A total of 490 non-uniform positions are opening in national highway and motorway police.
The available positions in nhmp not only for specific candidates but women minorities and disabled person quotas are observed.Those individual Pakistani having under matric qualification and still unemployed so they now apply for latest www.nhmp.gov.pk jobs and for fresh graduates NHA internship opportunities also available.The recruitment process will be done via National Job Portal NJP.The complete details of following vacancies list eligibility criteria and application submission process that are given at this page.
National Highways & Motorways Police Jobs – www.nhmp.gov.pk
|Name of Department||National Highways & Motorways Police|
|Job Offers||Government of Pakistan|
|Who can Join?||Both Male and Females|
|Employment Type||Full Time|
|Required Qualification||Primary to Master|
|Job Nature||Police Jobs|
|Salary Range||30000-50000 Pkr|
- Auto Mechanics
- Dispatch Riders
- Helpers Cook
Details of National Highway and Motorway Police Jobs 2023 Latest Advertisement
|S. No.||Post Name||Pay Scale||Qualification|
How to Apply?
- The interested eligible candidates, who fulfill the above-mentioned criteria, shall apply online through National Job Portal (NJP) official website http://nip.gov.pk within fifteen days of publication of this advertisement.
- No application submitted by hand or through mail will be accepted under any circumstances. Candidates are advised to fill in the entire online application form carefully, particularly ensure correct entries of name of post, district of domicile, educational qualification, experience, driving license, date of birth, gender and religion.
- The candidates must bring their original documents along with attested copies especially educational documents, domicile certificate, CNIC, experience certificate, driving license and minority certificates at the time of skill test/ interview.
- In case of failure, the candidates will not be allowed to appear in skill test/ interview.
- The candidates possessing relevant Domicile can apply online for more than one Post.
- The candidates who have been shortlisted for interview during last recruitment of 440 posts (BS-01 & BS-05) may not apply afresh as their candidature is intact.